Pintervention #2


Are you so addicted to pinterest that you need an intervention?  Consider this your place for a pintervention!  The following are my favorites for the week.  

mug rug
I love mug rugs.  They are super quick, easy, and a great way to change up any space for each holiday or season.  
mug rug
v-day berry wreath.  xoxo!
I love a good wreath.  I love how this one thinks outside the box of the usual wreath size and shape. XoXo!!
Valentine's Day teacher giftThis cookie jar decoration would make the perfect teacher gift.  And oh yah, I'm digging the bakers twine lately!Ours is my favorite.
Finally, a little signage.  Love.

Please don't forget to visit the pages of any of these that you find interesting and leave them some comment love.  

And you can follow me PINTEREST too!

Comments

  1. Love those mug rugs, me needs to make some now! Also the wreath. LOVE that. Brilliant ideas, wonder how easy and or costly it would be to make one... hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment