Textile Tuesday

the best local quilt shop that i have found in my area is a good 45 minute drive from my house.  with gas getting closer to 4$ a gallon i don't get to go very often.  but last week, we were driving right by it on a way to one of my husband's play off games.  BONUS!
they were having a fat tuesday fat quarter sale.  this could be bad. :)  keep in my i went in looking to see if they had any of the helicopter print from the Ready Set Go line.  here's what i came out with...
 no helicopters, lol
 not sure why i was ended up with this combination other than i've recently noticed i don't have enough reds and orange in my stash.  i've also been planning to make a throw pillow cover for our living room area which has red and aqua walls.  
these two are my favorites.


linking up at:

Comments

Post a Comment