Textile Tuesday

I think I've said this before, but it's super crazy at the jandafarns house lately.  High school softball, baseball and track at J's work.  Little league soccer with L (that is whole other post by itself.  coming soon!)  Plus, the weather has been great, so who wants to me inside blogging? ok, secretly, I do.  Who, knew this could be so much work??
Well, anyway.  Here's my textile tuesday and work in progress wednesday all in one.  I know I've been neglecting the blog lately....hopefully I can catch up soon! :)

 This is the stash for the DC Metro Quilt I'm making for my sister She's giving it as a grad school graduation gift.  See those cute little fingers on the left??  That's L.  My little helper.  (Another reason, I've been to busy blog lately :)
One night with my Go!Baby in front of the tv and I'm making progress.  I better hurry if my quilt making is going to be anything like my blogging!  May is just around the corner!

linking up at:
quiltstory.blogspot.com
freshlypieced.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. mmmm, your color palette makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eek i am so excited to see this when it's finished!! ( i found you from your etsy profile)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment