Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekend Finishes

 I finished up my Just Wing It #2 quilt this weekend. 
i went with the honeycomb fabric for the binding. 




 when piecing the top i went with a random pile.  before i started i divided the fabrics into two stacks.  bold patterns and solids.  after that it was totally random.  this is the first time i have ever gone with the completely random approach and i have to admit it was hard for me to let go.  i think it turned out well, but i'm not sure if i'll be able to do it again on another quilt anytime soon! :)
It is now up in the SHOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment