Sunday, August 22, 2010

Work in Progress

honestly i created this blog b/c the status update box on facebook is just not big enough sometimes. also, there's no freedom of choice with social networking pages. you log on, and bam everyone's opinions, thoughts, etc are loaded right in front of you. God, gives us a choice to follow him. i want people to read my thoughts only when they want to and because they want....if at all. i don't think of myself as a writer by any means, but sometimes the words just need to come out.
my first intention with this blod was not to be 100% religious, but just a place to share my life story, laugh at myself and get my thoughts out. but lately, God has been working in me, and therefore given me alot to think about.
with that being said, if you read and disagree with my thoughts and opinions thats okay. it's not my intention to judge others or push my views on others are list out verses and sermons on here. but instead to open myself up to others. get out of my comfort zone and be vulnerable and share my struggles

No comments:

Post a Comment